Wednesday 4 September 2013

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge

Good Afternoon everyone

What a day, it has been a real struggle with my back today, I seem to have one good day and then half a dozen bad days.

Just about managed to finish my card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge which has a theme this week of Well Done/Congratulation/You've Done It.

I decided to do a Wedding Card for this challenge and instead of going for my usual square shape, I have tried a stepper card.


I have printed the backing paper directly on my card stock before cutting and folding to create the stepper.  


The Digital Stamp is from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured using ProMarkers.
I have used to Spellbinder Dies, Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight and one of the Window dies, both have been cut out of glitter card.


The large paper roses and the stray are both from local shops and the small roses are from Ribbon Girl.  I have put this little arrangement on top of the windows on both sides of the stepper.

I have also used same pink lace out of my crafty stash and Cosmic Shimmer Glue to create the pink pearls.  The card has been finished off with the words Always and Forever.

I'm quite pleased with the way it has turned out, I hope you like it too.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment