Friday 11 October 2013

Orange Flowers

Happy Friday everyone

This is the first of two posts tonight, been so busy I haven't had much time to put my cards on here.  Anyway this card is going to be entered into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Designed to Color - Use a Die
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes


I have used a digital stamp called Girlz - Daisies from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash at home and I have used one of the new Spellbinders D-Lites dies called Decorative Wrought Iron down the middle of the card.


For the flowers I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp and Spellbinders Die set.  These have been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Golden Fish Lustre embossing powder, shaped and a Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue pearl added to the centres.  To make the leaves, I have also used another of the new Spellbinders D-Lites dies called Sprigs and coloured them using ProMarkers.


To finish the card, I have used the Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue to create pearl swirls down the left hand side and added a "Birthday Wishes Nan" sentiment.

I hope you like this card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment