Sunday 1 December 2013

Pink Christmas

Good evening all,

Just a quick post today, as I am very tried from a long day at work.  Today's card is a Christmas card.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured using ProMarkers and added glitter to the snow using Ice Stickles Glitter Glue.  The image has been die cut using the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die.

For the background, I have used white Centura Pearl card.  On the first piece, I have stamped with Perfect Medium, a random snowflake type pattern and embossed using Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre.  This gives a very subtle effect.

I have then added a smaller square of Centura Pearl which has been embossed using an embossing folder with a matching pattern to the stamp

I strip of Centura Pearl has been die cut using the Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop border and I piece of white ribbon has been wrapped around the card.


For the flowers I have again using Centura Pearl card and I have stamp the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia with Perfect Medium and embossed with the Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre embossing powder.  This has then been cut out using the matching die and layered up with a flat back pearl in the centre and glitter on the ends of the petals.


To finish the card off, I have added a big bow made from the white ribbon and pearls around the edge of the card with Cosmic Shimmer white PVA Glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - White Card Only The Image Coloured
SweetPea Stampers - Lots of Texture
Creative Knockouts - Tic Tac Toe
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Crafts 4 Eternity - Non Traditional Christmas
Creative Craft Challenges2 - Non Traditional Christmas Colours

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment