Sunday 29 December 2013

Punk

Good evening

Well it's nearly the end of the year and I must say that I will not be sorry to say goodbye to 2013.  Hopefully, I will be entering the new year with better health and a positive attitude.

Today's card is an easel card which has been made for a close friend of mine to give to her partner,  the theme was left completely up to me, so I thought he would appreciate a card with a bit of humour.


The image is a digital stamp called Duncan Disorderly from Doctor Digi House of Stamps.  I have coloured it using ProMarkers and layered it onto silver mirror card.

I have taken a square piece of black card and run it through an embossing folder, I then printed off a red tartan piece of patterned digital paper and layered this onto the black card and then layered the whole lot onto silver mirror card.


Using a Spellbinders basic circle die, I have cut a piece of white card and from black card, I have cut a Happy Birthday sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die.  These have been layered onto silver mirror card.  

I have then cut into a flag shape, three pieces of card, one black, one silver mirror card and one tartan and attached these to the bottom of the circle.


To finish, I have used the same tartan patterned paper on the base of the easel card and added a Birthday verse as an easel stopper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - More Then One Fold
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Black & Favourite Colour
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Tartan or Check
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - Keep It Clean (And Simple)

That's it for now, I hope everyone has a fantastic New Year.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment