Saturday 11 January 2014

First Love

Good afternoon crafters

Today I have a card to show you with the theme of love in the colours of brown and pink.  I apologise for the quality of the photos, couldn't seem to get a very good picture today.


I have taken a square piece of pink Centura Pearl card and using Perfect Medium and a freebie stamp, I have randomly stamped a heart patterned.  I have then heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Iced Blush Lustre embossing powder.

I have then taken three pieces of white card and run them through a Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folder.  I have added a gentle colour using Adirondack Earthtones Espresso Ink Pad and brush and then layered onto brown Centura Pearl card.


I have taken a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and coloured using ProMarkers.  I have used the same Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad to add a gentle shading around the edge of the image and layered onto the same brown Centura Pearl card.

I have added a Memory Box Cream Puff Heart cut from pink Centura Pearl and a pink and brown Centura Pearl flower cut using a Tattered Lace die.


To finish the card, I have added a "Always & Forever" sentiment and layered the front of the card onto a pierced piece of white card using Pinflair glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Besties UK Challenge - Try Something New (Using ink pad to add colour)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Let's Celebrate
Divas By Design - Let's Celebrate
Milk Coffee Challenge - Celebrations
Moving Along With The Times - New Beginnings
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Pretty In Pink
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Time To Celebrate
A Gem Of A Challenge - Something New
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Use New Toys or New Techniques (Tattered Lace Flower Die)
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Eyes Wide Open
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Out With The Old, In With The New (Tattered Lace Flower Die)
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let's Celebrate
Shelly's Images - Out With The Old, In With The New (Tattered Lace Flower Die)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment