Saturday 8 March 2014

Out For A Walk

Good afternoon everyone

What a gorgeous day we are having in Kent, the sun is out and it's beginning to feel like summer is on its way.  I hope you are all having a nice day to.

Today's card is a Birthday card completed in the colours of brown, green and red.


I have started with a square piece of green card stock and layered onto this, some patterned digital paper.  I have then taken a panel of the same green card and added a decorative boarder using the Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop die.  Onto this I have added a contrasting patterned digital paper and wrapped some green ribbon around it.


The digital stamp was a freebie which I picked up a long time ago.  I have so many of these that I can't remember where I got them from.  If anyone recognises this can they please let me know so I can give credit to the artist.  I have coloured them in using ProMarkers and mounted onto the same green card as the background.

I that then cut out a Happy Birthday sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die and mounted this onto a Spellbinders shape.

The flowers have been made using the two solid dies from the Tattered Lace Lacy Marguerite set.  These have been cut from red card stock, shaped and glued together.  I have added a green centre to these flowers.


To finish, I have added a bow made from matching ribbon and three red flat back pearls to the top left hand side of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love To Create Challenge Blog - 1 Ribbon, 2 Papers, 3 Pearls
Scrap-Creations - Go Green
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Birthday Bonanza
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes / Make Your Own Flowers
Everybody-Art-Challenge - Light Green / Brown
Totally Paper Crafts - Female Birthday
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Show Me The Green
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon
Sister Act Card Challenge - Card Challenge
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Make It Green
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Use Something Green

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment