Monday 2 June 2014

Dancing Partners

Good evening all

Well I have done my good deed for the week, I helped my friend from work move into her new flat.  I have never in my life seen so much stuff.  I have decided that I never want to move out of my house, it's too stressful.

Right, onto today's card.  It has been made with a digital stamp is called Harley and Haley from Saturated Canary and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.  The colour theme is very soft in pinks and yellows.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Rose Vine embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  Soft colour has then been added to the edges using the Memento Dew Drop Angel Pink ink pad.  This background is layered onto pink Centura Pearl card stock leaving a small border around the edge.

I have then taken a panel of yellow Centura Pearl and embossed this using the Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  This has been layered down the left hand side of the background.  Next, I have taken a panel of the pink Centura Pearl and embossed this using the Rose Vine embossing folder and layered across the background added white lace to the middle.


Using a stencil from Imagination Crafts and the Memento ink pad, I have added a soft pattern to the top of a square piece of white card.  Next, I have added random pearls using the Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue.  This has been layered onto pink Centura Pearl and added to the background using Pinflair glue.

The digital stamp has been cut out and layered onto this again, using Pinflair glue to give a littler dimension.


In the corner of the card, I have added a corner flourish using the Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs die which has been cut from pink Centura Pearl.  I have then added three roses, two in pink and one in yellow.  These have been made using the Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers die.


To finish, I have cut from pink Centura Pearl "Grand Daughter" using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes 4 Kids
Stampin' For The Weekend - For The Girls
A Creative Romance - Girly Creations
Crafts 4 Eternity - Tic Tac Toe ( Birthday, Yellow, Embossing)
Delicious Doodles Challenges - For The Love Of Animals
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Birthday
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Bingo (Lace, Digi, Die Cut)
Lexi's Creations - Birthday
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes
Nutcrafters - Animals Or Insects
Paper Crafting Journey - Perfect In Pink
The Squirrel And The Fox - Lets Hear It For The Girls
My Time To Craft - No Designer Papers
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy - Four Legged Friends

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment