Wednesday 6 August 2014

Vintage Christmas

Good evening all

I have had a nice relaxing day today.  My son is away for the week training to be an Officer for the Boys Brigade, so my house is peaceful, quiet and tidy.

Today I decided to have a little play with pop up cards.  This one I have made into a Christmas card using two different digital stamps from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured using ProMarkers.


I have used my Cameo Silhouette and a Silhouette cutting file to cut out the base card and pop out insert from white card stock.  The insert has been layered onto blue Centura Pearl card before sticking into the centre to give a small border around the outside.


I have then printed off three different patterned digital papers, cut into various sizes and layered them onto the same blue Centura Pearl.  These have been layered up to form the backgrounds on the inside and outside of the card.


The two digital stamps are mounted onto blue Centura Pearl card and glitter has been add to both images.


The snowflakes have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die and the Arianna Blooms die.  For each snowflake, I have cut out two Arianna Lace from blue Centura Pearl and layered them.  Next, I have used the small stamen and cut out one from white card stock backed with a double sided adhesive sheet.  This has been covered in Glamour Dust.

In the centre of each snowflake, I have added a small silver spacer and pearl brad.  I have also added a silver chain with a snowflake charm to the inside snowflake.


To finish, I have placed a pearl swirl down the front of the card and three pearls in the corners.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Delightful Challenges - Bling It On
Cute Card Thursday - Vintage
Crafty Catz - Sketch
Left Of Center Creative Challenges - Christmas In August
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes For Xmas
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - Favourite Colours (Pink, Blue)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Favourite Things (Bestie Digital Stamps and Snowflakes)
Come And Get It Challenges - It's All About Dies
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Add Some Glitter And Sparkle
My Besties UK Challenge - The Letter P (Pop Out Card)
Creative Card Crew - Christmas
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Christmas In July
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Add A Sentiment
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Make It Sparkle
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Use Lots Of Layers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Vintage / Shabby Chic
Simply Create Too - Vintage
My Sheri Crafts - Shaped Cards
Besties Challenge - Add A Charm
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes + Option Use Metal
Nutcrafters - Anything Goes
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Sparkle And Shine
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Pearls And Swirls
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Bingo (Dies, Charms, Pearls)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment