Friday 13 March 2015

1960's Fashion

Good evening

Finally started painting my bedroom today.  It is not going to be a quick job however, I think it will take more then a couple of coats to cover up the old colour.


The card I have made tonight has been made with my all time favourite colour, red and I have mixed it with green.  I was drawn to the digital stamp because of the style of dress she is wearing, I am a big fan of 1950s and 1960s fashion, I wardrobe is packed with this style of dress.  The stamp is called Victoria from Lacy Sunshine and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
ProMarkers for the background
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections Insert die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Wow white embossing powder
Red Stitched ribbon
Green pearl beads for the centre of the flowers
White flat back pearls
White pearl hat pins
Cosmic Shimmer White PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Passion For Fashion
Sketchy Colors - Sketch
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (The Colour Green)
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011762346/
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Mum's The Word
Fresh Brewed Blog - Flower Power
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Flowers Abound
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Graph'it - Spring Colours
QKR Stampede - Stitching
Cardz TV - Spring
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Flower Power
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Lots Of Green
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Embossing + Red
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - Green In Your Image


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment