Friday 19 June 2015

A Sailor's Life

Evening all

What a tough night.  Friday night is my busiest night at work so I always make sure that I have enough colleagues on to cope.  Unfortunately, colleagues are in short supply at moment, so it was only Lisa and myself to deal with the pizza rush.  We have not stopped.


Anyway, I did manage to make a card before I went to work.  This one is for my nephew those birthday is tomorrow.  I have chosen the colours of red, white and blue and the digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Clarity Stamps Rope Knot Stencil
Your Next Stamp Stitching die
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Lazer cut ship's wheels 
Boat metal charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
CASology - Kids
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Colours Of Your Flag (England), Metal Embellishments
Crafty Gals Corner - Red, White And Blue
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties Friendship - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - Red, White And Blue
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment