Thursday 4 June 2015

Bath Time

Evening all

What a rubbish day.  Should be my day off, but one of my colleagues have gone sick, so I landed up having to go into work.  Then to top it all off, I realised that no one has been listening to me and I am unlikely to progress any further in my career unless I leave the store.


Thank god for my crafting.  Today's card has a bath time theme and has been made in the colours of blue.  My favourite colour has always been red, but lately I am using blue more and more.  The digital stamp is called Mayde's Puppy Bathtime from Lacy Sunshine and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned Digital Paper
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Spellbinders Flower Play stamp and die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Wow white embossing powder
Blue micro beads
Blue Organza ribbon
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - Bath Time
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 272
My Time To Craft - Domestic Animals
Digi Design Challenge Blog - 2 Or More Designer Papers
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Recipe 2 (Image, Ribbon, Flowers)
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Include An Animal
Ooh La La Challenge Blog - Circles And Squares
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog - Tic Tac Toe (Ribbon, Die Cuts, Flowers)
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog - 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Check It Out
Crafty Creations Challenges - All Creatures Great And Small
Hanna And Friends - 1 Die Cut, 2 Design Papers, 3 Flowers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday
Moving Along With The Times - Happy Birthday
My Sheri Crafts - Splish Splash
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Bingo (Ribbon, Flowers, Markers)
3 Girl Jam Challenge - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Shabby Chic
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment