Sunday 14 June 2015

Moo

Good evening

Well the last day of my holiday and it hasn't been to bad.  At least I know that I am leaving the house clean and tidy when I go to work in the morning.


I don't think I will get much time next week to craft, I am so short of colleagues, I will need to fill in the gaps myself.


Anyway, today's card has the theme of black and white with an image of a cow.  The digital stamp is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Celtic Dream Layering die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Wow white embossing powder
Black Dazzlers
White flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Anything But A Square Card
Seize The Birthday - Animals
Sassy Studio Designs - Just Fold It
Crafts 4 Eternity - Black And White
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Black And White With A Pop Of One Other Colour
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Include A Die Cut
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe - Black And White
Fairytale Stampers - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Furry Friends


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment