Friday 27 November 2015

A Star Is Born

Evening peeps

Well my son decided to come home for the weekend which is great, but he didn't tell me until he got here, meaning a lot of running around sorting out beds.  I think he just wanted to use the Internet because the wi-fi in the halls is too slow.


Anyway, I have made a quick card tonight.  The digital stamp is called A Star Is Born from All Dressed Up and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Polka Dot digital paper
Spellbinders Nesting Circles die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Shinning Star die set
Purple Ribbon
Purple pearls
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketchy Colors - Sketch
Crafty Boots Challenges - Spots Or Dots
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Lots Of Layers
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Ribbons And / Or Pearls


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment