Sunday 15 November 2015

Coffee Time

Evening all

I have had a fantastic day at the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show in Maidstone today, spent more then I was planning, but I have picked some bits to try that I wouldn't normal.


Anyway, I have made a clean and simple card tonight.  The digital stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs (it is one that I have had for a long time, so not sure if it is still available).  I have coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Presscut square nesting die set
Crafters Companion Hessian embossing folder
Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad
Memento Tangelo ink pad


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Chocolate, Coffee Or Tea
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Clean And Simple
Fresh Brewed Blog - Lots Of Lattes
Creative Knockouts - Something To Say
Sassy Studio Designs - Colours Of Autumn
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - CAS With Food Or Drink


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment