Saturday 21 November 2015

Drink Me

Good evening peeps

Nice relaxing day off today.  The only thing I have done all day is my shopping, how lazy is that. Never mind, it doesn't happen very often.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card tonight.  The digital stamp is a My Beaties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders Triple Scallop Border die set
Blue flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Playing With Paper - Photo Inspiration
The Kraft Journal - Anything Goes With Tags
Crafty Catz - Shades Of Blue
Creative Corner Challenges - Happy Birthday
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - One For The Girls

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment