Friday 29 January 2016

Love

Evening peeps

I have had one worry taken away from me today.  My son rang last night saying that he couldn't find anyone to house share with next year at uni, he gets on with everyone, but he doesn't spend a lot of time with them outside of uni.  Where everyone is only interested in drinking to much and partying, he sees it as a waste of money, not sure how I managed to produce such a sensible child.  Anyway, he has text me today to let me know that he now has a room in a shared house at a much cheaper cost then the halls that he is in this year.  It doesn't matter how old they get, you still really worry about them.


On to today's card.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

Cream Centura Pearl card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections insert die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die set
Gold Micro Beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Eureka Stamps - Love Is In The Air
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Option Add 3 Of Something
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes + Flowers
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes With Circles
Craftin Desert Divas Blog - Shaped Cards
Cut It Up - Love Is In The Air
Alphabet Challenge Blog - X For Xtra Fold
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Love And Romance


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment