Friday 26 February 2016

Mother's Baby

Evening peeps

I am so annoyed, I organised a shift swap at work so that I could attend the Farnborough Craft Show today.  When I rang last night to check on what time we were leaving, I was told that one of the ladies who was the driver had decided not to go, meaning we had no way of getting there.  Not going to the show is not a problem, what I'm annoyed about is that I now face a long weekend working when I didn't need to.


Anyway, I have put today to some use.  This is a Mother's Day card.  The digital stamp is called Baby Cherry Blossom from A Day For Daisies and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Blue card stock
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Black Dazzler
Blue Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Fresh Brewed Blog - Oh So Girly
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Mother's Day
Crafty Catz - Special Lady
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Use A Digi
A Day For Daisies - Add Dimensional Flowers
Digial Delights - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment