Saturday 19 March 2016

Beautiful Flowers

Evening peeps

Bang goes my peaceful weekend, my son is coming home to watch the F1 on telly, he doesn't have a TV licence in the halls so can't watch it there.  I can't stand F1, it's so boring.  What gets to me more is the constant noise, he might get told to turn the sound off.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made with a digital stamp called Spirit Of Hibiscus from Aurora Wings and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Silver Centura Pearl card stock
Patterned digital papers
Tattered Lace Heart Border die
Spellbinders A2 Bracket Borders Two die set
Blue Dazzlers
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Fancy Borders
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - My Favourite Season (Spring / Summer)
Always Playing With Paper - Colour Inspiration
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Spring Is In The Air
QKR Stampede - Add A Sentiment
Dragonfly Dreams - Use A Die Cut
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (3 Layers, Die Cut, Sentiment)
Melonheadz Friends - Layer It Up
Ruby's Rainbow - The Earth Laughs In Flowers
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Star In My Pocket - Think Spring
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Bingo (Two Patterned Papers, Flowers, Die Cut)
Uniko Studio - Spring
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Make It Girlie

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment