Monday 7 March 2016

Love & Butterflies

Evening peeps

I can not get my head around how my brother and his family live.  My has recently started a new job meaning he is unable to take the kids to school.  Instead he has asked my Mum to drive them, Mum is 68 years old and should be enjoying her spare time.  So today, Mum drove the two boys to school at 8.30 this morning, she then sat round my house until she had to take my niece to college at 10.30.  To top the day off, she received a phone call asked her to pick them all up at 3.30 this afternoon.  All this while my sister-in-law is laying in bed all day doing nothing.  My Mum is exhausted, I am so angry about it.  Sorry about the rant.


Anyway, my card today it made with a sweet little elephant digital stamp called Val's Butterfly from Little Miss Muffet and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders Hearts embossing folder
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog - The Elephant In The Room
ColourQ - Colour Inspiration
The Paper Shelter - Bingo (Sentiment, Digital Image, Button)
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Cute & Cuddly
Come And Get It Challenges - Favourite Techniques (Embossing)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Bare Necessities
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Include A Sentiment
Creative Craft Cottage - Let's Get Sentimental
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Blog - Anything Goes
Where The Heart Is - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment