Friday 1 April 2016

Birthday Ewe

Evening peeps

I have never known a fussy cat before until I agreed to take in my Mum's cat.  She spends a fortune on food for he and he still sticks his nose up at it.  I know his hungry because tonight, I have found him on the dining table eating the remains of my son's dinner, to say I shouted at him is an understatement.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made using one half of a digital stamp called Black And White Sheep from Just Inked and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow card stock
Dark green card stock
Light green card stock
Crafters Companion Clouds embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Nellie's Choice ED004 Edging die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Green gemstones
Gold Dazzlers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Photo Inspiration
Use Your Stuff - Pop Dots
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Spring Fling
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Create Your Own Background Paper
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends - Throw On Flowers
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges - Spring Is In The Air
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania - Celebration Of Spring
Card Mania - Spring
Digi Samps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment