Friday 27 May 2016

Black And White Christmas

Evening peeps

Another post for today.  I thought I would build up my stash by making a Christmas card tonight, you know what it can be like if you leave these to the last minute.


The digital stamp is called Christmas Gift Poodle from Sami Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Acetate
Lattice embossing folder
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Gold beads
Gold gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Shake It, Baby, Shake It
Crafting By Designs - Get Ready For Christmas
Scrapy Land - Lots Of Layers
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Black And White With A Touch Of Gold
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment