Saturday 7 May 2016

Mother

Evening peeps

It's the last night of my holiday, I can't believe how quickly the last 10 days have gone.  I'm trying to stay up as late as possible tonight to get my body back into my night shift routine, I think the first night back will be a hard one.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made using a digital stamp called Shoujo Daisy Floral Girl from Lemon Shortbread and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Orange card stock
Patterned digital papers
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Orange hat pins
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes Option Mother's Day
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Feeling Prickly
Crafty Gals Corner - Celebrate Mum
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - So Distressed
Sassy Studio Designs - Happy Mother's Day
Crafty Catz - Female Only
Creative Corner Challenges - Ladies Night
QKR Stampede - Feminine Cards
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Summer Colours


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment