Friday 12 August 2016

Kitty Bathtime

Evening peeps

My second post tonight.  For anyone that lives in Britain, you will know Celebrity Big Brother is on at the moment.  This is something that I would normally have no interest in, but my son loves it and I have got use to it being on the television when he is home.  I have to say that this year it is proving to be uncomfortable to watch and some of the celebrities are out of control.  I can't understand why you would want to act so disgustingly on tv.


Anyway, while it has been on, I have made another quick card.  The digital stamp is called Bathtime Kitty from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge - Let's Get Sketchy
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Black, White and One Other Colour
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Spots And Stripes
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Animals Acting Like Humans
Double D Challenges - I Love Polka Dots
Broken Fairy Challenge - Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles Challenge - All Creatures Great And Small
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Animal Kingdom
Ellibelle's Creative Moments - Critters And Creatures
Colouring In Scrapland - Anything Goes
Dare 2B Artzy Blog - Animal Lovers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment