Sunday 21 August 2016

The Show Dance

Evening peeps

Bang goes my peaceful week off from work.  My son rang yesterday to tell me that he was coming home and he had picked up some shifts in the supermarket I work in.  This means it will be picking up after him, arguing over what to watch on the television and worst of all, hearing about work when all I want to do is get away from the place for the week.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have him home, it just would have been better on a week that I was working.

Anyway, this card is the second of an order from a regular customer of mine.  The digital stamp is called Material World from Scrapper's Delight and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided tape
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No.23 die set
Pink ribbon
Dazzler
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Fabulous Florals
Dream Valley Challenges - Pretty In Pink
In The Pink - Make It Sparkle


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment