Tuesday 13 September 2016

50 Golden Years

Afternoon peeps

I am so angry at the moment with work.  The night shifts that I have been working are a secondment for six months meaning that at the end of October, I go back to my original contract and hours.  I found out yesterday that the young girl covering me has been contracted to my hours.

I know the girl really well as she use to be one of my colleagues when I was a Section Leader, I can safely say that she will not mover from these hours.  They are going to be in for a shock if they are hoping that I will move my hours, it's not going to happen.  I sooner I can get out of there, the better.


Anyway, as always, to calm myself I have done a bit of crafting this afternoon.  This card is a 50th Anniversary card which is an order from one of my customers.  She requested an image of a caravan and for the colour gold.  I found the perfect digital stamp which is called Sandy Beach from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Heat It Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder
Memento Blue Bahama ink pad
Glossy Accents
Gold glitter
Gold pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes With Optional Anniversary
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anniversaries
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Turning A New Leaf
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - Dimension And Bling
Dragonfly Dreams - Monochrome


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment