Thursday 24 November 2016

Beautiful Dancer

Evening peeps

In my post last night I said that my brother and his family had not spoken to my Mum and that she hadn't received a Birthday card from them.  Well, tonight she has had a phone call, not to see how she is or to say sorry that they forgot to get her a Birthday, but instead to ask if he can borrow her car.  I said along that he would ring her when he needed something from her, I just hope that she doesn't get upset again.


Anyway, I have gone with a Birthday card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Ballerina from Morgan's Art World and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
Round Corner punch
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Purple ribbon
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Don't Pull Your Punches
Morgan's Art World - Use An Item From Your Stash ( Purple Ribbon)
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Birthday Celebrations


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment