Thursday 17 November 2016

Frosted Christmas

Evening peeps

What a nightmare, all of my graphic programs have run out of their trail period and I can't afford to purchase them at the moment.  I have had to go through all of the CDs trying to find a free program just so I can finish this card.  I'm going to have to save some money fast, I can't go without a good program.


Anyway, the card I nearly couldn't finish is a Christmas card for a big order I have.  I have used stamps from Inkylicious for the main image.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Die'sire Poinsettia die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Inkylicious Black Forest stamp
Inkylicious Santa's Sleigh stamp
Wow white embossing powder
Wow Clear Sparkle embossing glitter
ColorBox Frost White ink pad
Twinklets Diamond Dust
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digital Delights - Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Beach Colours For Christmas
The Paper Shelter - More Than 1 Of Anything
Crafty Gals Corner - Any Holiday
Cute Card Thursday - Christmas / Holidays
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
A Snowflake Promise - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Christmas Wishes
Creative Inspirations - Frosted Florals
Kort 'o' Mania - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Christmas Greetings
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Christmas Comes Early
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - (Bling, Die Cut Alpha, Texture)
Crafty Purple Frog - Magic Of Christmas


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment