Monday 27 February 2017

Baby Makes Three

Evening peeps

I have had a headache for the past week and today it decided to move to the other side of my head, which normally means it gets worse, so tonight I have sat quietly relaxing to try and get rid of it.  Of course, I can't sit without doing some crafting, so I have made a very simple 1 layer baby card.


The digital stamp is called Babyboy s from Mo's Digital Pencil and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Presscut Square nesting die set used at a stencil
Signature Collection Baby Accessories die set
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Blue pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Something New
Addicted To Stamps And More - Photo Inspiration

Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y For You Choose
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - 1 Layer Wonder

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment