Thursday 23 February 2017

Sweets For My Sweet

Evening peeps

Well it has not been a very good week off.  I have gone through a feeling sorry for myself day and just spent the last couple of days with a headache.  It's only just starting to disappear now.  Hopefully tomorrow I am going to meet up with my son for a few hours.


Anyway, enough of moaning.  I have made a colourful card with a love theme tonight.  The digital stamp is called Bunch Of Love from Ching-Chou Kuik and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Lilac Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Tonic Romantic Leaf Affections die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Pink ribbon
Pearls
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Heart Photo Inspiration
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps - Love Is All Around
Creative With Stamps - Valentine
Creative Craft Cottage - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Image, Purple)
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Photo Inspiration

That's all for now.
Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment