Sunday 5 March 2017

Love

Evening peeps

I was going to take a break for a couple of days from crafting, but I seem to have had a good day today.  Got home from work, went through my emails and managed to do a little housework, all before 6 o'clock, not bad for me.


Anyway, I have gone with a love themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Love You Mostest Couple from Tiddly Inks and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Tattered Lace Border die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Signature Collection Baby Accessories die set (Heart)
Pearl trim
Pearls
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - G Is For Glossy Accents And Slate Blue
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - No Designer Paper
Craft Rocket Challenges - No Patterned Paper
A Gem Of A Challenge - Use 3 B's (Butterflies, Blooms, Blue)
International Art & Soul - Fancy Borders
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment