Thursday 23 March 2017

Spring Birds

Evening peeps

Well, I am more confused then ever today.  Yesterday I went to hand in my notice at work only for the GSM to ask if I would wait until I have spoken to Dean, the Assistant Manager.  So today, I sat down with him to have a chat.  I told him that I wanted a my career back and to go back into management.  I have now got to wait until tomorrow, so he can speak to the GSM, I really didn't expect the reaction I have received, so it's made my decision a lot harder.


Anyway, I have made a card tonight with a spring feel to it.  The digital stamp is called Beautiful Birdhouse 1 from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Crealies Set Of 3 Flowers No. 23 die set
Signature Collection Grand Floral die set
Spellbinders Draping Vines Elements die set
Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set
Brown striped ribbon


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My Time To Craft - Sketch
Color Inspiration Monday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Add Dimension
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Plant Kindness
Moving Along With The Times - Die Cut Flowers
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Use More Then One Die
Cute Card Thursday - Spring Fever
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - All About Whites
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Use Any Image
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Flowers Everywhere
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment