Monday 15 May 2017

Together Forever

Afternoon

I have had such a busy few days and the rest of the week is set to be the same.  Saturday I went to the Create It Craft Show in the Kent Show Ground which was a fantastic day out.  To top it off, it's only round the corner from where I live, so no long journey home for me.


Then this week, we have a major visit at work on Thursday, so everyone has had their day off changed.  I should have been off tomorrow, but now I have to wait until Friday, it's going to be a long week.


Anyway, I have just about managed to make a quick card this morning before I go to work.  The digital stamp is called Always Together from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion embossing folder
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Xcut Someone Special die set
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen
Glossy Accents
Gemstones

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Pick 6
The Paper Shelter - Love Is In The Air
Sketch Challenge 332 #mftstamps
Crafty Gals Corner - Bling
Crafting By Designs - Fantasy
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Embossing
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Cute
Always Fun Challenges - Dry Embossing
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Razzle Dazzle
Cardz 4 Galz - Add Some Texture
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - E For Enchanted Creatures
Do-Al(I) Kreatives - Let Your Hearts Speak
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Fantasy
Pile It On - Animal
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Four Or More Legs

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment