Sunday 24 September 2017

Autumn Pumpkins

Evening peeps

I have just got home after a long and eventful day at work.  We had a magpie problem in the shop today, twice he decided he was going to have a look around.  The first time we managed to get him to fly back out, but the second, he decided he wasn't going anywhere.  I eventually managed to catch him and put him back outside.  I am so glad that I put thick gloves on, he wouldn't stop pecking me.


Anyway, I made an autumn themed card this morning before I went to work.  The digital stamp is called Fall Pumpkin Trio from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Signature Collection Cherished Moments stamp and die set
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Memento Summer Sky ink pad
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Nature
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Men Only
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - The Great Outdoors
Craftaholics R Us - Fall Colours
A Gem Of A Challenge - Fun Outside
Crafty Catz - Birthday
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Use A Two Word Sentiment
Creative Craft Cottage - For The Men
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Uniko Studio - Autumn

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment