Wednesday 27 September 2017

New Baby Girl

Evening peeps

I have so much reading to do for this new job before I can be signed off, that I am going to have to put crafting on the back burner for now.


Anyway, before I start, I decided to spend one last evening crafting.  The digital stamp on this baby card is called Snuggling My Sweet from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Die'sire New Baby die
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink pad
White lace
Pearls
Sequins


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz - Welcome Little Baby
Card Mania - Shabby Chic
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Cute And Cuddly
Daisy Chain Challenges - In The Pink
International Art & Soul - A Special Day
Sami Stamps - Sequins And Pearls
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Flower Power
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Bastel-Traum - Tic Tac Toe (Cute Design, Flowers, Sequins)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment