Wednesday 20 September 2017

Rose Garden

Evening peeps

My son has developed a love a photography over the last couple of years, he is continually taking photos of the landscape around him and even if I do sound bias, he seems to have a natural talent for it.  Anyway, I thought I would buy him a camera for his 21st Birthday in October.  It's cost me over 500, but I know he will be over the moon with it, I can't wait to give it to him.


Anyway, I have made a Birthday card tonight with a digital stamp called Roses And Butterflies from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have cropped and coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
White vellum
Die'sire Happy Birthday die
Red gemstone brads
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

As You Like It Challenge - Flora Or Fauna (I love both, but for card making, it has to been flora because flowers can be added to many styles of cards)
Cute Card Thursday - Add A Banner
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Gem, Red, Brad)
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - 3 Of A Kind
Addicted To CAS - Florals
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment