Friday 20 October 2017

Bewitched

Evening peeps

That's my last day at work done for week, now to concentrate on my son's 21st.  I have a busy morning tomorrow, I'm getting a baby picture of him put onto a cake, I've got to finish wrapping his present and then we are off for a meal tomorrow night.  I can't believe he is going to be 21.


Anyway, to relax before the madness begins, I decided to do a little crafting tonight.  The digital stamp is called Morticia from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Xcut Bats die set
Orange ribbon
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Come And Get It Challenges - Purple, Orange And Black
Use Your Stuff - Tis The Season For Pumpkin Spice
Crafty Gals Corner - Halloween Colours
A Gem Of A Challenge - Halloween
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Addicted To CAS - Pumpkins
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Halloween
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - I Put A Spell On You
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Halloween
Crafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment