Sunday 8 October 2017

It's A Girl

Evening peeps

I popped into my old work place today to do a bit of shopping.  What should have taken half an hour, landing up taking 2, everyone stopped me for a little chat.  Having got all the gossip, I am glad I jumped ship when I did, I should have done it sooner.


Anyway, my card tonight has a baby theme.  The digital stamp is called Light Of My Life from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned paper
Spellbinder Scallop Circle nesting die set
Tonic Circle nesting die set
Die'sire Scallop Loop Edge die
Pink Congratulations ribbon
Pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Bundle Of Joy
Addicted To Stamps And More - Make Your Mark
The Paper Shelter - Border Dies
Kort 'o' Mania - Jubilee
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment