Friday 27 October 2017

Pink Fairy Butterflies

Afternoon peeps

Oh wow, I walked into my old place of work this morning and all of the management team are dressed up for Halloween, they looked amazing, I hardly recognised them.  They have all been told by the Manager to dress up everyday until Tuesday, I do miss that part of not working there.


Anyway, I have made a round easel card today in the colour pink.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Tonic Nesting Circles die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Boutique die set
Cut & Make Birthday die
Memento London Fog ink pad
Pink ribbon
Crystal butterfly
Gemstones
Nuvo glitter pen


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Fantasy
International Art & Soul - Not Square Or Rectangle
Hiding In My Craft Room - Lots Of Layers
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything But A Square
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Vintage / Distressing
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Add Ribbon And Distress Your Card
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Fantasy
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment