Sunday 28 January 2018

Birthday Fairy

Evening peeps

I am so tired tonight,  I worked until 8pm on Thursday night and then went into two days of 5am starts.  I have had 7 pallets of grocery delivery to put away both days, I think I might be getting to old for all this heavy lifting.


Anyway, a day tomorrow, so I have had a little time crafting tonight.  The digital stamp on this Birthday card is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Silver Centura Pearl card stock
Digital patterned papers
Presscut Square Nesting die set
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Your Next Stamp Mini Balloons die
Cut & Make Birthday die
Memento Summery Sky ink pad
Glossy Accents
Nuvo Glitter pen
Silver thread
Orange button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Mythical Creatures
Dies R Us Challenge - Kids Kards
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Lots Of Layers
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Die And Why (I love the simplicity of the Stitched Circle die, I find myself using this die the most)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Old Favourites (This digital stamp is one of my favourites)
International Art & Soul - Do Something Digital

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment